Anne Firefly Poems
- Losing Myself Summer dreams Endless thoughts Open ...
- Do You Still Think Of Me? Years have past Days have gone ...
- Buried Thoughts I have buried my hope I have buried my ...
- Unwind I have been gone for three years, But somehow you ...
- Gone Forever My head aches My heart breaks Time is ...
- Moving On You make me feel helpless and unwanted You make me...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anne Firefly
Lost and Distraught
I hope someday
Everything will be clear
Until then I lay
Make myself disappear
Closed off from emotion
Caught in commotion
Where are our lives?