Anne Havell Poems
- Indian Summer I walk not in melancholy mood I am ...
- Decay Eyes closed, face wan, not sleeping, yet not ...
- Half Light Can’t see, can’t read, can’t work Its half-light!...
- Suspended I wonder why he is so very quiet He hardly speaks ...
- Last Day Of The Summer Term The last day of the summer term! ...
- Hear My Cry I am safe here in my cosy, cocooned world Warm, ...
- I Dream Dreams...... I dream dreams of a garden Perfect in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anne Havell
I walk not in melancholy mood
I am content.
Silently at my side
You walk contentedly.
We rejoice in the orchestration of rustling leaves
Marvel at the medley of golden colours burnt orange
Our eyes dazzled by spangled sunshine.
Glorious is this Indian summer.
I want to hold this moment
Clutch it to my heart, savour it, smell it,
Not let it go.
Alas not so!
Oh! How cruel is time
Masquerading in the leaves
Dancing in the sunlight
Hiding in the shadows
Waiting to pounce
Unexpectedly, unrelentingly – cruelly
Robbing life of ...