Anne Lacy Poems
- The Cactus Yellow cactus Fresh with thorns Let me tell you ...
- Did You Know? Would you guess A simple hug A caring ...
- Rain Rain surrounds you It kisses your cheeks And you ...
- Stares Look at that girl Staring at you She appears to not ...
- Did I Ever Tell You? Do you love me? Because I love ...
- Crystal Rainbows Cry Weep Tears Let them flow
- Silent Sympathy Listen Do not speak Just listen And maybe
I have always loved poetry and the mystery and power it holds. So, I am happy to share some of mine with you and joyously read all of yours.
I suppose it should be noted that my poems were written not long ago during a sad time in my life; when my grandmother died of Cancer. My poems tell much of the suffering me and my family have endured these long months she has been gone. I hope you ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anne Lacy
Fresh with thorns
Let me tell you how it was born
You see what once was
Born a rose
Is now a very ugly thorn
For it got caught
Of love and life
Each vying for a special person
But she died
Deemed the world an unfortunate place
And let itself grow ugly,
Allowed the world to permeate
And now it has gone so far
As to use
A cactus for its shell