Anne Morgan Poems
- Home Sweet Home Home sweet home I light a candle Then ...
- Brick Walls Brick Walls When life gets tough And brick ...
- Life Is A Rose Life is a rose In the Spring of my ...
- Autumn Autumn As I stroll through the countryside On a ...
- The Puppet I am not your puppet You can’t pull my ...
- Violator You look at me Like I am shit On your shoes But I...
- The Big Black Dog The big black dog Barks in my head I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anne Morgan
When life gets tough
And brick walls
Block my path
I will smash them down
And be on my way
Because I never give up
When you smash my bones
And smack me in the face
I will get back on my feet
Because I never give in to bullies
When I see injustice being done
I will campaign for fairness
And I will not back down
Because I stand up for what I believe
Anne Deborah Morgan