Annie Ortiz Poems
- It Has Been Forgotten it has been forgotten throughout the ...
- The Solution i am the girl alone in my room. people around ...
- Forever You try to run, you try to hide, From a voice you ...
- Never Enough
- The Origin Of Pain the world is colorless, the world is ...
- Dripping Kitten Whiskers once i wanted to become a cat with ...
Annie Ortiz is an eighteen year old writer. She writes novels for a living and poetry for fun. This fall, her novels will be available to buy on FastPencil.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Annie Ortiz
It Has Been Forgotten
it has been forgotten throughout the years.
people have shunned it because it causes tears.
all too soon it was considered wrong,
and people were told never again to long.
in places such as this it was considered a disgrace.
no more comfort or kisses or touching in any place.
and those of us who disobey the law,
are laughed at and made fun of only because we saw,
happiness in being with someone else,
in smiling together and finding the other half of ourselves.
'it's wrong! don't do it! remember the rules! '
shouted parents and teachers ...