Never Enough - Poem by Annie Ortiz
it's never enough to be alone with you
because when you leave my heart breaks in two.
it's never enough to have a perfect life.
eventually it will be filled with strife.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Never Enough by Annie Ortiz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl