Anoop Nair Poems
- I Like My Friend I like you not just because you are ...
- The Four Letter Magical Word Love happens like a pouring ...
- Paradise Island ban me talking over the phone but how you ...
- Terrific Trio Friend One Waiting in the line To pay a ...
- A Gem Called Bahrain Oh Bahrain, the small beauty Why not ...
- Dream Of A Secret Lover Let me see your eyes from the Burj ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anoop Nair
I Like My Friend
I like you not just because you are beautiful
You sure is so beautiful
You know it does not have to come from me as
You must have already got that from hundred of guys i am sure
You are so elegant that
You know it would be a lie if i tell
You that i did not skip a beat when
You come up the steps while i sit on the front terrace
Oh good lord, tell me a single soul who would not blush
When he look at that long lovely nose and cherry lips
Oh good lord, how you make someone breathless
When he look at that oval shaped chin dimples
Oh lord, this sacred ...