Anoymous Girl Poems
- Myself Myself, that word scared me, I hate myself like ...
- Why Me? ? Me, myself and I, What more can I say? What ...
- Living Nightmares In My Bed Ro... Me, Staring at the ...
- I Never Knew I Could Love You ... I never I could love ...
- Can'T Stop Loving You No Matte...
- When Someone You Love Change Never going to love someone soo ...
- My First Hearbroken I have always been lonely, But I did ...
I am not very good at poem but I do like to write poem when I am bored and when I want to express my thoughts and pain through word. So yeh, Please comment on my poem that would be great. I am not a professional so please dont be too harsh, also English is not my first language too. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anoymous Girl
Myself, that word scared me,
I hate myself like nothing else,
I used to be something I want to be,
But living in this world is hard to be free,
So I lose everything there is I used to be,
Now Im nothing and something I don't want to be.
I feel soo invisible,
And feel like no one wants to look at me,
But when I walk into my class room at school,
Giving me evils,
Like I dont belong there.
Date: Sunday 25th April 2009