Why Me? ? - Poem by Anoymous Girl
Me, myself and I,
What more can I say?
What more can I be?
Everyone seem to hate me,
Why is it have to be me?
Why me to be hated by others,
Why me to be feel lonely,
Why me soo unlucky,
Why me soo ugly?
Date: Sunday 25th April 2009
Comments about Why Me? ? by Anoymous Girl
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl