Anthony Dawson Poems
- Early Morning Early morning changes my colour, Weakens my ...
- Scantily Clad Women Scanitly clad women roam the floors of ...
- Shanty Town Your shanty sits on a hill, above filth below...
- Rain Dance Clouds are my moving treasure, free, abundant, ...
- Noises In The Night Noises in the night under dark cloud ...
- Counting Stars
- Offerings You! I was just dreaming of you.
Factory worker. Just completed Bachelor of arts degree majoring in English and History with a minor in Sociology.
Next year will study Graduate Diploma in Humanities. Married with two small children. Trade Union Delegate. Thinker. Know well the plight of low paid workers. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Early morning changes my colour,
Weakens my magnet for you to escape into sleep
I asked the girl in the corridor if she was a
Morning bird, she smiled then floated into the
So easy for her
Does she know of her boyfriends addiction?
The sea has tempted me from Europe
I can't abide by words; they are forever changing,
Working towards a plot for some insane script.
The funeral of a small town
Don't send flowers
Donate them to guilt
Innocence once held power
Now, not even a memory can realise the coup.
Her eyes ...