anthony francis alcones
anthony francis alcones Poems
- Forevermore For so long I’ve tried to Put you out of my ...
- Me I want to cry, but no tears fall from my eyes I want to ...
- Sonnets Of Sorrow A blood to my pride I cast my eyes Hatred...
- Dream You’re so close to me and so am I with you We laugh ...
- Timeless Morning comes I feel empty When evening ...
- Woke I woke up to the sound of pouring rain The wind would ...
I am the man of Passion that loves nature and live life to the fullest..... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about anthony francis alcones
For so long I’ve tried to
Put you out of my mind
Only to find out
You’re still the one I love
I know it was very hard to do
For me to forget someone like you
Cause I have lived my life for you
And had promise to love you
Till the world is through
You said you love me
But why did you leave me?
You said you care for me
Then why did you hurt me?
I thought it was a perfect love then
For us both feel the same
But time didn’t give in
Cause now you’re gone and left
Me in pain
Is there anything I have said?
Or something I ...