Anthony Kintanar Poems
- Keeping Time The sudden can be quiet. And it seems like all ...
- You Are Of The Sea And the barnacles in it. You dwell in ...
- Gestures Sometimes love goes skin deep As when you leaned on...
- Room It is not often When the quiet comes To this room. In...
- Elemental Here are threads for your cloth, weaver. To ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anthony Kintanar
The sudden can be quiet.
And it seems like all the things
In my life were pointed
At the single moment of meeting
You here. But we both know
That's not true. Still I listen
To you sharing profound tidbits
Of yourself, your voice lulling
Me (somehow) to dreams shaping
Silent paths, and I walk down wishes:
To write, to master symbols, perhaps
To call magic to simple lives, like birds
To a saint's hands. I find myself noting
Our slightest sameness, pairing
Them like a ring around a finger.
How I wish then to breathe the air,
Even to just take ...