Anthony Spiros Mcgilvra
Anthony Spiros Mcgilvra Poems
- My Monster i come with daggers i come with knifes I'm the ...
- Mental Chains I'm in the dark lurking in my shell no way out...
- Farewell a distant demon fleeing leaving footprints in the ...
- Jokers Mask the unsung hero he steps aside into the ...
- Alone A sea of charming faces glaring empty eyes A lifeless ...
- Music In The Dark music in the night not a soul to be ...
- Cry She sits and sighs with tears in her eyes She feels no ...
heres the deal, im not a poet im not trying to get attention i know my poems suck but i just thought it would be fun to post them all in here
if you like them then thank you and if you dont then dont hesitate to let me know! ! !
also..ummm i dunno what else should i post in here? ? ? ? ? ? ......im blank. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anthony Spiros Mcgilvra
i come with daggers i come with knifes
I'm the sweetest poison draining you life
I'm stabbing your heart with a twinkle in my eye
i cant hold back even though i try
like a monster in disguise with angels wings
there to deceive you and make you bleed
the scars i leave will last forever
only time can make things better
i can't control this inner beast
i needs to hurt and it needs to feast
created in darkness, but shines like light
i cannot stop him try as i might
youll be trapped in me my golden cage
in a front row seat with my demon on stage