Anthony Spiros Mcgilvra
Anthony Spiros Mcgilvra Poems
- Im Not Here i try not to think but its hard to feel I'm ...
- Alone A sea of charming faces glaring empty eyes A lifeless ...
- Farewell a distant demon fleeing leaving footprints in the ...
- Sleepless Nights tossing and turning inside of my bed with ...
- Dream Chaser pistol to my head finger on the trigger time ...
- Future Unknown unexplored horizons, pathed with ...
- My Monster i come with daggers i come with knifes I'm the ...
heres the deal, im not a poet im not trying to get attention i know my poems suck but i just thought it would be fun to post them all in here
if you like them then thank you and if you dont then dont hesitate to let me know! ! !
also..ummm i dunno what else should i post in here? ? ? ? ? ? ......im blank. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anthony Spiros Mcgilvra
Im Not Here
i try not to think but its hard to feel
I'm living a lie and nothing seems real
you might prove me wrong but in the end
your just as fake your not my friend
you cant hold my key to enter my vaults
cuz nothings for free but its not your fault
i don't need your lies Ive got my own
I'm just a disguise and my heart is stone
I'm not really here but i cant get away
it makes no difference cuz I'm here to stay
but if i ever leave would you come with me?
would you forget all you know and want to be free?
i know you don't cuz your truth is so sweet