Anton Asukile Poems
- These Thoughts Of Mine I thought it was a day of celebration,...
- Sorry That I Lied You were too smart honey, asking too many...
- Hell Just Vomit It sounds so nice, that there no kids in ...
- What A Swallow? WHAT A SWALLOW? I stood there wondering, ...
- I Wish.., I Just Wish I wish I'd have yelled 'stooop' and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anton Asukile
These Thoughts Of Mine
I thought it was a day of celebration,
but it turned a day of vibration.
I thought it would be jingle bells,
but it turned to be funeral bells.
I thought is was a day of His birth,
but it turned to be a day of your death!
That's why sometimes i think,
may be He was not born on this very day!
Perhaps it dated back in October,
the twenty fifth which I also got born!
How can it be, such a strange Christmas?
'Hellooooo.. can you here me..?
I still love you..
Hellooo... can you here me now..? '
Oh! sorry, I thought I am yelling! ...