Anushka Arora Poems
- Reflection Of Hope They didn't grow inside of me Next to my ...
- My Brother≪3 The first time I met him I was 5 years ...
- Incomplete: -/ The grey looming sky above, Rain drops still...
- Frendzzz U and I ooPS its Us yOuR LiFe AND mY LiFe oooPs ...
- Its Me≪3 Oh! Its My Life You Turned Around Its My ...
- You Are May Be Here :) Sitting next to you BUT still ...
- My Fake Smile I sit here with a smile on my face I smile as ...
Born in Delhi, belong from Punjab.......
A fun loving person studying in 10th standard...
poem can express my feeling the BEST
Please read my poems and adore them...
I use writing as an anti-depressant.
I despise what I do, but I don’t resent it.
I slit my wrists with paper and ink
I smoke my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anushka Arora
Reflection Of Hope
They didn't grow inside of me
Next to my heart
But they have my genes
So they are my own
Most of them hug me, giggle
Clamor for attention
Beg for stories, except treats
want to sing and sleepover
In their world i built tradition
I am thanksgiving and Christmas
A memory maker serving cookies with praise
Encouraging their ambition
To them i am not slow but fashionable
A helper of homework who speaks strange words
They tell me i sound 'cool'
In their unstable world
I offer that rarely chance
In them i see myself
Two have my ...