Apurva Iyengar Poems
- Talent And The World ‘Talent’ is a soldier… He marches ahead...
- To The Youth Of The World! Food for all the hunger, ...
- Ohhhhh Osama! Osama.. is your heat haunting? Why do you ...
- The Wild Beast Lost alone in the forest, I came upon a ...
- Riots Everywhere RIOTS HERE RIOTS THERE TERRORISTS MOVE ...
- God There is someone, Who is one to everyone. There is no ...
- The Flag Embodiment of love Icon of Inspiration Indian ...
WEBSITE - www.apurvaiyengar.weebly.com
“Young achiever; Rising Star; Prodigious Poet; Gifted Child; Young Talent; Child Prodigy…”are the words of the Indian Print media, introducing Apurva and her poems to the world!
INDIA’S Youngest Poetess (Limca Book of Records,2003) , B.Y.Apurva Iyengar, is a versatile and a creative writer, born on Sep 5,1986, in Chitradurga (Karnataka state)... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Apurva Iyengar
Talent And The World
‘Talent’ is a soldier…
He marches ahead alone
Riding on ‘courage’,
The horse brave to be known.
Talent never wept, not once!
For ‘time’ his friend assured,
That for better things in future
Present may seem bitter
Across the mighty oceans,
And popular then he was!
One day, when the sun rose in the east.
He called ‘talent’ a beast!
Off into the sky jumped talent
On the wings of ‘haughty fame’,
(A bird all coloured.)
The wings broke down,
He found courage awaiting in the dawn! ...