Arcely Talicuad Poems
- God Given Treasure She's skinny, sweet and not so short; ...
- Mother Like mother bird on a tree, That scrupulously cares ...
- Colorless End Thousands of days I waited, for my day to be ...
- Unchained Happiness She, a sweet little girl born with ...
- Love Along The Road I was sitting at the bench along the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Arcely Talicuad
God Given Treasure
She's skinny, sweet and not so short;
Walks like a model, wearing those high hilled shoes.
She looks pretty with her not so fair skin;
With her eyes so brown, that smile as she grins.
She speaks less; well, not chatty as I am.
Listens to my lame jokes and laughs like a man.
I'm certainly curious, how she gets the entire pun
And her courage to punch me with her strong hand!
She loves English rather than Mathematics!
Seriously, she sweats and peaks on her cheat sheets.
Whenever Algebra comes on our spotless way
Surely, she would pray and kneels all ...