ari' anna arena
ari' anna arena Poems
- A Dark Love Is Our Fire 'Love is a fire & I am wood.'-Rumi
- What's A Heaven For 'Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his ...
- Absent Love prowls right outside the door. In the trees.
- Full Cold Moon This night All light Full still moon
- Gone Indescribable moments Lost
- Snow Window I open the glass like my heart Look for you ...
From Storyboard Journal: 'arena's writing comes from the foundation of mystical experience.She believes all things are connected in the rythms & celebrations of life.arena hopes to convey a universality in her poetry
& writing that might encourage discovery, led by passion, not politics." more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ari' anna arena
A Dark Love Is Our Fire
'Love is a fire
& I am wood.'-Rumi
A dark love
is our fire
You are wood
I am root
All flame and