- The Wind Is A Cat The Wind is a cat That prowls at night; ...
- Horse’s Song Beauty, beauty In the eye; Hold me ...
- Crowleigh Taking it's name from Ariel's Irish ancesters, this...
- Truth Your power exists in the moment of now. It is the only...
- Video Conferencing - Pantoum F... This is a 'geek' poems - ...
- Buried In The Evolving Languag...
- A Plea To Fish Drowning it seems is a slow process in the ...
NW poet currently living in Salem, Oregon.
A member of Oregon's Chapter of Society of Poets, Willamette Writers and Third Thursday Poets; Ariel is a frequent partiipant at Willamette Valley Open Mics and Spoken Word events. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ariel
The Wind Is A Cat
The Wind is a cat
That prowls at night;
Now in the valley,
Now on the height.
It claws at the clouds,
Till it fringes their silk;
And laps up the dusk
Like a saucer of milk.
Then, under the stars,
Preening its fur,
Curls down for a nap
And purrs and purrs.