Arielle D'amore Poems
- Trapped Trapped in a secret room with no doors Nothing but a...
- Listen Driving around looking for something Someone An ...
- A Child's Call You gave me life You taught me to walk To ...
- Broken I love you But it will never be enough The moments ...
- Numb Fire dances around me but I don't burn Water surrounds ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Trapped in a secret room with no doors
Nothing but a single open window that I dare not go through
I see you on the other side and know that is where I belong
But I know my every move is being recorded by the watchful eyes of all
Stuck in this dark room
Stuck in existence without the freedom to live
Stuck in the darkest corners of my mind
Where you are just out of reach
Where that horrible ugly beast watches me out of the corner of his eyes
Some call him regret or loathing or even love
Either way his glare burns my heart, too painful to bare, as it sets on ...