Arielle Nelson Poems
- In A State Of Isolation Isolation the feeling of wanting to ...
- My Dependable Friend Isolation Everytime I lose one of my ...
- The Ghost Of Isolation I feel like a ghost always left out or...
- Social Isolation I am just girl who wants to escape from a ...
- My Personal Feelings When others call me names they don’t ...
- Bullying Every time someone bullies we lose another person by...
Am 13 years old and love writing poems and books based on my life experience. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Arielle Nelson
In A State Of Isolation
Isolation the feeling of wanting to be by yourself in silence away from everyone,
because you know you are not good enough and will never fit in.
The feeling that you were another one of world mistakes that wasn’t supposed to happen
and wasn’t meant to be.
You shut people out, because you know that no one will ever except you for your true self,
because everyone wants you to be someone you’re not.
You try and you fail, so why should you encourage yourself to try again,
if you know you will fail in the end.