Arijit Kumar Poems
- ****hold Your Breath*** ‘Hold your breath baby, I’m back’ ‘I...
- ***captain Jack Sparrow*** Smearing shrewdness in his ...
- *** The Vagabond *** Being a vagabond in the beach called ...
- ***revolution*** Fidelity & allegiance Deforms into fetters...
- ***there Are Times*** There are times when I don’t know ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Arijit Kumar
****hold Your Breath***
‘Hold your breath baby, I’m back’
‘I knew you’d give me a strange stare’
‘I’ve driven back the whole night only for you’
‘And it was so cold & stormy out there.’
‘Why do you look so aflutter? ’
‘Ha! I just wanted to give you a surprise’
‘Sorry, I’ve not told you before’
‘But what did you say? It wasn’t wise? ’
‘Are you trying to hide anything? ’
‘And who’s that behind you by the way’
He broke in & the sight left him spellbound,
His shivering knees almost gave away.
‘Oh! Sorry, I might have disturbed you’
‘Well…Goodbye, I’ll better come ...