Arline Richards Poems
- Judgement judgement comes, judgement goes, judgement is ...
- I Am.... I AM FAT, UGLY, PATHETIC NOT WORTH ANYTHING, AT ...
- Ignored why do sometimes i feel ignored, so ignored that i ...
- Fear Of Being Wanted In The Wo... i have a fear and its a ...
- Dare To Dream I dont know what i dream i dont know where to...
- Staring i sit around everyday and seeing people staring at me...
- Still Waiting! ! ! Everday I sit up and wait, Waiting for ...
My name is Arline Richards and I am a pretty normal gurl. I love to listen to music expecially rock it is awesome but i am opened to any kind of music! Im nice, kind, and open minded i will be anyones friend no matter who they are! I love everyone and everything! So if anyone ever needs a friend im here! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
judgement is all over the world,
but why i ask,
why do people have to judge the looks of a person or judge them by their visions of perfect,
judgements dont help anyone just tears a person down,
makes their insides hurt with overwellingly pain,
when i talk i know what it feels like,
to feel the lowest amount of the person u truly are,
so judgement comes,
judgement is all over the world and im tired of poeple judging me!