ARSHAJ GAIKWAD Poems
- Month Of May... I close my eyes, In a hope to see her ...
- Graveyard Of Thoughts I smile at myself, At the mirror ...
- Untrodden The ways that we, Think they go so high. The ...
- My First Date :) It was a sunny morning, The stocks were ...
- Bring Me The Horizon WALKING THROUGH THE THORNS, I SEE, THE...
- A Long Kiss Goodnight Standing on the heights, Reaching out...
- ...Tears... They might tell us everything, Or they tell us ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Month Of May...
I close my eyes,
In a hope to see her again.
But then I open them,
I see nothing at another end.
I search, but my sight,
Sees nothing familiar, but for hope.
I’m still alive,
Just to see my life down the slope.
So much to think,
Of many things, I had to say,
I’ll give my life away,
Just find me some another way.
Searching for the known,
I need her a little beyond more.
But the time has gone,
All pages of my life are torn.
So now I stand,
Beyond grief my expressions say.
No emotions left,
Just a dry & dead ...