ARSHAJ GAIKWAD Poems
- Bring Me The Horizon WALKING THROUGH THE THORNS, I SEE, THE...
- Graveyard Of Thoughts I smile at myself, At the mirror ...
- Untrodden The ways that we, Think they go so high. The ...
- My First Date :) It was a sunny morning, The stocks were ...
- Confessions..... I never felt like The way it should ...
- Keeper Of Keys... Tell me the truth, And i will let you ...
- ....Break The Bond... i opt for sanity, where the possible ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Bring Me The Horizon
WALKING THROUGH THE THORNS, I SEE,
THE DARKNESS FADING AHEAD OF ME,
AND THOUGH A STARLESS NIGHT IT SEEMS,
I KNOW THEY ARE WATCHING OVER ME.
SO IT SEEMS, THE WAYS ARE SHUT,
TOWARDS A PULSATING SUNLIGHT, BUT
I STILL WALK ON AS WINDS TAKE ME,
INTO ERRY DEAPTS, SO SUBTLY!
MY SHADOW HAS LOST THE TRACK OF ME,
INDEED THERE’S SOMETHING I SHOULD SEE,
NOW SAILING FOR AN ITERNITY,
RECKLESSLY THROUGH A DEEP DEEP SEA.
BRING ME THAT HORIZON NOW,
THAT WILL CLEAR ALL UNCERTAINTIES,
BREAKING SILINCES ON ME BESTOW,
A POWER ABOVE ...