Art Rosch Poems
- Two Very Early Short Poems The tree limb from which the bird...
- Six By Seven This up still pleasure in center. Still this up...
- Three Very Brief Poems The beast of the cosmos staggers, ...
- The New Neighbor Everyone is looking at death as if it were ...
- Prophet Oh lord, oh lord, what has befallen me? That ...
- Crazy If you have asked yourself the question “why am I so ...
- Aish Avidya My heart would be completely full, but for the ...
Born by mistake on Planet Earth, originally
assigned a more paradisical world in a distant
galaxy. Finding myself here, I made what
adaptations were possible, and have constructed
a reasonable life in which I play music, do
photography (at which I even make some money)
and write all kinds of literature.
My photography has been published in Pop Photo, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Art Rosch
Two Very Early Short Poems
The tree limb
from which the bird has just flown
rocks in the early morning light.
A solitary raindropp
at the beginning of a shower
loses itself in the pond.