Aish Avidya - Poem by Art Rosch
My heart would be completely full,
but for the tiniest speck of emptiness.
All my sight of myself
rushes into that hole,
and peers out, as if from a prison,
wishing for fullness of heart.
Comments about Aish Avidya by Art Rosch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl