Arthur Alexandra Apeh
Arthur Alexandra Apeh Poems
- Melodious Tone. Poem Title: Melodious tone Juvoice! ...
- Letter To God When we live, we live for you When we die we ...
- The Man And The Might Poem title: The Man And The ...
- Time To Tell Poem Title: Time to tell. Poet: Arthur Apeh ...
- Conversation Never! never had i known you, Until you lye ...
- Letter To The Dead Year Poem Title: Letter to the dead ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Arthur Alexandra Apeh
Title: Melodious tone
Juvoice! Juvoice! ! !
My hearts seeks and understand when an expensive tone rang.
Oh! What shall I do?
What shall I say?
Where shall I go to hear more of divas tone?
Oh! Messenger of Eden!
I seek thee day and day,
I mean, even at sweet bitter season.
Oh I eat thee, for thy smiles bring forth my pleasantness.
Oh! My handsome diva!
What shall I ever compare thy aesthetic thigh with?
What? Good luck Jonathan that has term?
Or Nigeria daughter of Africa?
O! Tell me, Africa lived in continent, ...