Arti Honrao Poems
- Father And Son Let me tell you all, a story of father and ...
- I Know You I know you more than you think I know I see even ...
- Abortus He entered the room, His eyes full of pain To tell ...
- And... The River Runs Through ... Those sweet memories still ...
- Hunger She needed money to feed her child, He needed a ...
- Nothingness Don’t stop me Let me fall into nothingness Let ...
- Beautiful Day The sun was shining bright Everything seemed ...
A deep thinker, currently trying to figure out the purpose of living, contemplating on the happenings of life, deriving meaning out of what seems to be meaningless and making note of what I have to achieve before I die!
On the wings of Poetry I fly high... Hopeful and inspired! Without it I lay like a person alive, yet not so!
Blog: http: //artihonrao.blogspot.com
Site: http: //www.anshu.faithweb.com
Recently I have created a forum for poets/writers to come together and share their work...
http: //artihonrao.conforums.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Arti Honrao
Father And Son
Let me tell you all, a story
of father and son
who lived happily
before the conflicts begun
Every Sunday morning they went for a walk
spent time having a man-to-man talk
Sitting on the bench at the sea-side
like friends meant to be together forever
Father and son
spent their time enjoying every moment together
Nearly in the afternoon, they used to return
Arm in arm, before the conflicts begun.
They used to sit on the couch, reading together
till lunch was served on the table
Then they used to spend time together
Munching their lunch, ...