Arunava Bhattacharyya Poems
- Rain-Again Its raining galore; Dry streets pacified,
- The Moment Of Truth The jitters of November could be felt, ...
- Muse I see you in the light and dark, Like an arc.
- Colour Blind The little blind boy, Was full of joy-
- Miss Nevermind Miss Nevermind, was one of a kind, Till ...
- What If? ? What if the wind stopped blowing, and time didn't ...
- Hust It was weak and rust, And I thought it trust.. It was...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Arunava Bhattacharyya
Its raining galore;
Dry streets pacified,
Thirsty throats satisfied,
And I feel the raindrops talking to me! ! !
I feel I am losing you,
This rain erasing your touch from my body and mind,
Obscuring my vision and turning me blind.....
Not that I want to hold on to your memories,
But I won't let go either-without a fight.
It is your absence that makes me complete,
Not that it was destined,
But I chose it to see how much I owed you! ! !