Ash Price Poems
- Loom She welcomed the weight in her belly and began to loom, ...
- The Act Of (Not) Thinking Cle... She walks across a sphere ...
- Except Me Winking and twinkling in the limelight, it burns ...
- Deceit I bargained my life with Karma only once, and she ...
- Long Walks On Dark Bridges Dark walks on long bridges can ...
- Distances As Far As The Eye Ca...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ash Price
Distances As Far As The Eye Can See And Perceive
In a ship on a breeze
where the ocean sinks and produces a sneeze
as captains we are, nothing apart
ironic; with beautiful hearts
we still can see
beyond the oceans and above the seas.
We can sail across the sky
and to this Earth, wave goodbye.
To the north we shall venture forth,
Without any worry to sort any course,
we'll find a distance that was so dimly seen
as far as the eye can see and perceive.