Ash Tear Poems
- My Gothic Angel Your beautiful face is smiling As your long ...
- Imanginary Lover I fell in love with an Imanginary man I ...
- My Gothic Demon Your beautiful face is smiling As your long ...
- Been To Strong For To Long I cried curled up in my mother's ...
- Mental Heartbreak Is the pain of a heart break really or just...
- Nearly Gone why does this dreadful thing they call life have ...
- Our Half Hearts i was half a heart and so he i observed ...
I'm an tweleve year old with habits of tormenting herself. And some nights i sit in a corner and cry myself to sleep. and have to wake up in the morning and act like everything's fine. but its not fine. i think about leaving this hell on land but i remember my mom. And don't do it because i'm the only one she has.
P.S. I'm gay more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ash Tear
Our Half Hearts
i was half a heart
and so he
i observed his piece as he observed mine
they actually look like they might fit
by the looks of him we both had nothing to lose
so we might as well try
i held my piece out
he took it with what was almost glee
they really do
he took my hand
and we started running
together with full hearts that beat as one