asha odathekal Poems
- Woman Paint my sorrow with your indifferece And stamp on my ...
- Things Unsaid. Give me nothing to expect, Krishna; Be ...
- At Last. I love it- When I shamelessly intrude into your ...
- Blunt you said you needed your space when you left. no ...
- Smile i smiled today. after a long time. now i smile and i ...
- Mestengo* you intrude into my identity through the tiny ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about asha odathekal
Paint my sorrow with your indifferece
And stamp on my ego with your rude manhood
Hunt me down with your male pride
There you lie
On the crumpled bed sheet
Fatigued by your hungers
Call it manly
You will never know
You are fonder to me
When it rains outside
When the orange sun melts in my evening tea
When i lie here beside you
My hair dishevelled
My lips wet with your kiss
And a faint strain of lament
Lingers in the black vacuum between my naked thighs.