ashish shrestha Poems
- Of Dreams i walk through the land centuaries old but its ...
- Sort Of. Tryin to fit in with my mood, i`m short on ...
- I Feel At Peace i felt at peace when you took my hands and ...
- The Relapse Inside four walls of this room, the clock tiks ...
- A Head got to find my ways upto the mountains, set my legs...
- Talks seein this ignorant sights, i don`t even know why i`m...
- Birds On Moon I'm thinkin keepin it to myself, I'm blinkin ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ashish shrestha
i walk through the land centuaries old
but its called the modern times! ! ! !
it demands a lot of once caved man,
when he came out in the sun,
started doing things, he had fun
and there were others that he knew,
by his cave, together they grew.
out in the sun they came too.
they built things that he never knew
he touched to see if it was true.
with confused mind, figurin out the clues.
voices dead of what they said,
but the pictures made speaks
with my eyes and it tells me that
all those stories lied.
if things were to be seen like in my ...