Sort Of. - Poem by ashish shrestha
Tryin to fit in with my mood,
i`m short on substitute.
cover the gaps anyway,
man is measure of all things.
if not, why not? ? ?
just fill the empty plate,
be it whatever.
i`ll be the shooter,
i`ll chase `em off..
tryin to dig in with this groove,
its just short on amplitude.
i`ll find the rhythm anyways.
its all not about means to an end.
if yes, so be it.
can`t fill my head, with whatever.
i`ll be the chaser till the very end
Comments about Sort Of. by ashish shrestha
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl