Ashlee Kilbourn Poems
- If Tears Could Talk If my tears could talk, What would they...
- D*a*v*i*d D-is for deliver You delivered me from death You ...
- Ashlee Your An Angel A new day to write about A new moment ...
- Ashlee for every girl who throws up in the toilet and every ...
- David David we have had some good times and we have had some...
I am a lonely girl who likes to skateboard and write poetry. Growing up I have always loved to write poems. When I was little I used to make up poems about how my day went or who i fought that day. I was raised in a family of screaming and yelling. I was always being shiped from place to place. One weekend I would stay with my mom another weekend I would stay with my dad. Other times I would stay ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashlee Kilbourn
If Tears Could Talk
If my tears could talk,
What would they display?
Thousands of words,
Not difficult to say
They'd whisper, 'I'm Sorry! '
When I am wrong and you are right.
They'd scream, 'I'm Scared! '
When I'm all alone in the middle of the night
They do talk,
But they reveal too much
They're not hidden
Just wiped away by your gentle touch.
They'd exclaim, 'I'm Happy! '
Whenever you're around
They'd sigh, 'I'm sad! '
When I'm feeling down.
They do talk
Won't you listen?
You just might find
What you've been missin'! ...