Ashley Dias Poems
- The Fuel Of My Soul I put away my phone Don't want to be ...
- I'Ve Made It This Far At 20 years, ive been through a lot At...
- My Little Paradise When I am angry, when I am sad I close my...
- Memories Of You I lay on my bed thinking of you Once we were...
- Born This Way I like who i am I'm not innocent I'm not ...
- Once Upon A Time Once upon a time I loved you Once upon a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashley Dias
The Fuel Of My Soul
I put away my phone
Don't want to be disturbed, just want to be alone
I walk to my favorite place
I take my time, I slowly pace
I whistle the tune of my favorite song
Amongst the wonders of nature is where I belong
The sunny sky, the invisible smile
Im going to my favorite place, even if it's only for a while
Im almost there, I cannot wait
To get to the river, where it's always great
I meet a few birds here and there
I see flowers blooming everywhere
Im finally here at my secret place
Oh time oh time, please do not race