Ashley Hale Poems
- Don Quixote Poem A knight full of knowledge and ambitions is ...
- Tears Are Words My Heart Can'T... tears are words my heart ...
- Quiet Night Stars as a guide to lead the way The moon so ...
- I'Ll Do Me i am me and you are you no one can change ...
- A Thousand Years As day turns to night i ponder about ...
- Happy Ending Why is love so important to us? Is it the ...
Just a small town girl that loves to write poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashley Hale
Don Quixote Poem
A knight full of knowledge and ambitions is thee
Yet endures so much rejection
Undefeated and full of imagination
So creative, yet so naive
Books were read and dreams were made
But alas dread has came
Now defeated by the black knight
Which was once thees friend
In your bed thy lay
Surrounded by thee loved ones
A message sent from the heavens
Thys mind once again whole
A knight of immortal youth has fallen
The beloved knight is once again no more
Alas the tales of thee and Rocinante
Have come to an end
For death has settled in
Cause is known...