Ashley Howell Poems
- Forget Forget that smile You havent seen in a while Forget ...
- Don'T Need You Thought I couldn’t breathe Without you ...
- Confused All I see is darkness when im trying to get to the ...
- Who Am I I am someone who will always love me No matter ...
- You Took Too Long I’m done tryna be your friend Took you too...
- Ya'Ll Aint Ready You talking all dat mess When you round yo ...
- Here Aint Home I’m here but I’m not home I’m here but I’m ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashley Howell
Forget that smile
You havent seen in a while
Forget his scent
and the time you guys spent
Forget how all you did was think of him
Remember why your life is now dim
Forget how you would dream of him at night
Remember how his leaving darkened your light
Forget how unique he would smell
Remember thats the same scent in hell
Forget how when you cried, he held you
Remember how you have no one to hold on to
Forget that he said I would never leave you
Remember how he's with her now, so you know that wont true
Forget why he left you
Forget why he ...