Ashley Mozdzer Poems
- Love They Say... Love, they say, will make you happy Make ...
- Illusion To the human eye Pain hurts, full of confusion but...
- Boys Boys are nice Every now and then Hearts like ...
- Home Cold and dark You feel alone So much to regret You ...
- Angel Beautiful blond hair Bright green eyes A shy one to ...
- Trust you were that person I thought I could trust the one ...
- Life People live, people die Some people laugh, but all ...
Hello, I'm Ashley. I've been writing for a while, English has always been my best class, so i guess that makes sense. I'm kind of an unusual person, which makes me liked bc i guess I'm a good kind of weird. I have so many hobbies its crazy, i like to read, play COD on xbox, write obviously, play a lot of different sports, but im more known for my artistic side. Well ive never been good at hellos ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashley Mozdzer
People live, people die
Some people laugh, but all people cry
You are never to strong, brave or tough
To find out how falling in love can be rough
Your heart will break
Scream and ache
But don't let it get all the way to your brain,
If you ignore it, you might not feel the pain
People rejoice, giggle and laugh
But I seem to want to drown in the bath
But shh, don't say that aloud
They might call you mad
You'll get stuck in a room
With white, soft fluffy pads
People these days, with opinions and rules
When was it suddenly...