ashleymarie love zysek
ashleymarie love zysek Poems
- The Stars Are Falling I am laying in a field, my arms act ...
- Lonely In the corner I hide. Laughing and smiling at just ...
- Dear Daddy, Dear Daddy, I don't know what i did to make you...
- I'M Sorry On this page i write my confession.... I'm sorry ...
- Infactuated bleeding on the outside crying on the in just ...
- That Girl there is always going to be the girl ...
- The End alone in her room, she hears his voice 'come lay ...
My name is Ashleymarie.
All my life i have tried to take on other people's problems so that i can hide my own.
i am sad most of the time.
I have been mentally abused and watched my siblings be physically abused and so i write to get this pain out.
I am not very good but i like being able to get it out there in the open.
please feel free to comment and message me ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Stars Are Falling
I am laying in a field,
my arms act as a shield.
Protecting my eyes from what is coming,
They cover my ears protecting me from the evil lies.
The tears roll down my face as i tie up my shoelace.
The pressure is too much.
I can not breathe.
Is this reality, or is this is just a bad dream.
its only a bad dream.
But then i hear it
my sweet sweet mothers voice, and and..........
i come in.
YES YES the stars must be falling.