Ashlynn Hawkins Poems
- Beauty Of Rain After the hot dust and heat, The rain has a ...
- The Last Day Maybe we weren’t meant to be We have always ...
- Forget Me Not The gentle light of the silver moon casts a ...
- Tonight I thought you might Be my knight But turns out that...
- Head Over Heels I’m fallin’, fallin hard. Don’t know where I...
- Walls I spent my life building up my walls Not letting ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashlynn Hawkins
Beauty Of Rain
After the hot dust and heat,
The rain has a beauty that can't be beat.
Rain brings happiness on warm days,
The clouds blocking the Sun's rays.
Rain whispers to us as it clatters on the rooftops,
And as the rain hits the ground, it hops.
Creating a gentle stream,
Water is much more powerful than it may seem.
It flows and pools,
And as it hits the face, it cools.
On the smiles of the children's faces,
And on the baseball field's bases.
On the gentle rose petals,
It rains down on precious metals.
When the rain ends, it ...