Ashvini Swamy Poems
- Too Good To Be True Solitude can sometimes be such a ...
- Worthless You were held like the rarest rose Sheltered from ...
- Now I See The sea from my window looks so blue today Was it ...
- The Monument Where lies the bones of my heart? Stripped of ...
- The Refuge Under the star spangled sky night prevails, Of ...
- The Windchimes … The windchimes jangle no more The curtains,...
- Not Mine, Not Yours
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashvini Swamy
Too Good To Be True
Solitude can sometimes be such a maddening crowd
I have never known silence to be loud
It was the season when the peacocks were dancing
And on my skin the rain was lancing
As I breathed in the cool wet air
I kept imagining that you were still there
Though my hourglass had been broken
The time spent with you was my token
As the sand slipped through my fingers
The memory of you in my heart still lingers
I climbed a pinnacle with you so high
Now I wish that you could hear my cold sigh
My life was filled with colors from your pallet
Until my heart was crushed...