Ashwath Islampure Poems
- The Princess Who Bathed The pretty princess comes out of her ...
- Ga 4 January 2015 Secret is the fate
- Chess & Checkers: 2 In bedroom when we play chess I easily ...
- Jovial Bride Inside the bride's quarters She sits ...
- The Bank Of Absurdity On the tiny bank of the mudpool, the ...
- Sonnet Like a rift in the breeze your voice comes bit by ...
- Fortune Tellers They come when your legs start oozing in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashwath Islampure
Chess & Checkers: 2
when we play chess
I easily checkmate
you usurping the queen
in my dustbin
and you demand a pawn
your emotional atyachaar
is its cause
it's nothing luminous
and it is the silver jubilee
of your behaviour
I get inflicted and slap you and fight
when you address me a cheater-
a homonym of different meaning
just cares for the two kingdoms
standing in 64 squares
as they don't enjoy
your silver jubilee celebration
wasting their precious