Ashwathy Krishna Poems
- Blind View The thirsty eyes of mine looked for something ...
- Life Life is like a street We move on through it, Many ...
- Paused! The days were great, but I felt missing ...
- I Wish I Was Young Again! ! ! I wish I was young again could...
- Live Scrible i took the top off n, with bare nip i wrote ...
- Changing Seasons What a beautiful weather ! ! ! ? ? ? How i...
- My 1 Hour Class I want to sleep, but can't weep 'am in the ...
am a b-tec student, who wants herself to be known, not to get famous but to share a piece of her inner feelings through her poems....... hope i get some who admires them.............! ! ! ! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashwathy Krishna
My 1 Hour Class
I want to sleep, but can't weep
'am in the class, but all absent
my minds wandering!
Sometimes its searching! ME?
Where i went?
to look out the bird, trying to reach the sun
flying high, stretched out its wings,
far apart, ain't afraid of any task.
but 'am not a bird, just a girl
in my crowded class, all alone
without a single beep
and only our miss's