Asoegwu Snaga Poems
- Alone, On My Bed Alone in my bed. Taking quick peeps out ...
- Sex & God Sex or fornication as the case may be is forbidden...
- Died A Nobody Here i am.. In this dark place. Everybody so ...
- Ditto Dear Snaga, Though u are nt d finest, d most ...
- Old Age Old age... They say is a blessing But still am yet ...
- Redefination, Naijarap Just wen i was on the verge of ...
- Take A Stand What would they have been? , Who would they ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Asoegwu Snaga
Alone, On My Bed
Alone in my bed.
Taking quick peeps out of
the square windows,
Little stars, the only source
Small vampires all over, bringing brain shattering
Powerless i am, as they
bunker my blood away. Nightly whispers becomes
my only console,
The whispers of little
creatures sorting notice,
To them, i have become a
great fan, the listening ear. Down, down, down,
I sink into thought,
Standing in court,
In a witness box, i stand
The sadness in my mind, The pain i feel all over,
The cold feelings on my...