astaldo ELVEN Poems
- # Childhood Imaginations In a land far far away Lived ...
- # Sir Oh, teacher You teach students To be polite and ...
- # She One dropp from the left Of sorrow, of ...
- # Fish's Life Man catches me Takes care of me
- # Expressing Ourselves imagine yourself listening to that ...
- # Sleepwalking Through My Life I just feel like I'm ...
- # The Ocean I sat on the rock And looked longingly at the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about astaldo ELVEN
# Childhood Imaginations
In a land far far away
A fantasy which I had fallen in love with.
In a deep dark cave
Lived a huge, dangerous
That was loud and ferocious
And that was an example of
What scared little children like me.
In the mysterious blue sea
Lived a beautiful mermaid
She was so pretty
That whoever set sight on her
How I wished to have had her beauty.
In an eerie, weird forest
Hid a sly, wicked witch
Who casts evil spells
Who abducts naughty children
And locks ...