# Sir - Poem by astaldo ELVEN
You teach students
To be polite and courteous
And always end
Favours with the magic word.
Ahem, excuse me, teacher
May I begin?
From doing homework
Comments about # Sir by astaldo ELVEN
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl