Austin Alfano Poems
- Ying And Yang Ying and Yang. Complete opposing forces. The ...
- Judgement Choose to judge me, and you shall regret. You ...
- 'Boxing' Boxing, a brutal, bloody, painful sport. This is my...
- That Girl I would take a bullet for you, and you know ...
- 'Darkness' As I sit here alone in darkness I see you laugh ...
- 'Marks' “Marks” You have marked me for life pain ...
- 'Security' Our government gives us a home We take it for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Austin Alfano
Ying And Yang
Ying and Yang.
Complete opposing forces.
The obvious opposite tang.
Occurring during life's course.
Without night there is no day.
We cannot have the moon with no sun.
Life's opposites have made their mark.
No opposites means no fun.
There is no good without evil.
If there is no evil, we have nothing to stop.
All of these drawn on a easel.
Ready, out of no where to go pop.
So, I have been concluding.
There cannot be peace without war.
There is not protests without shooting.
and when there is rich, there is poor.