Austin Cargil Poems
- As Time Goes As time goes True colors show Like a rainbow ...
- A Sky Collapsing The sky is collapsing The sun is ...
- Sins The smoke is clearing The blood is smearing The ...
- A Final Wish The life was fading fast Trying to find ...
- A Place Above He started to breath Waking from beneath He ...
- Young And Free We started off young and free Like the flower...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Austin Cargil
As Time Goes
As time goes
True colors show
Like a rainbow
Or a rose
The disguise goes
Truth is told
While tears flow
But time heals
And sorrow fades
And all that remains
Is the scars that will fade.