austin hardr Poems
- (no Title) </>I’m sorry I’m not perfect, I’m sorry ...
- Suicidal Mind </>Most of you don't understand what ...
- Fading Away </>The night is cold and I’m fading away, ...
- Maybe My Last Piece </>Time is short I must move fast, ...
- Only The Start </>For when there is hurt in your heart,...
- Night </>Feel the pain when the sun goes down. Release...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about austin hardr
</>I’m sorry I’m not perfect,
I’m sorry I’m not right,
I’m sorry I always want to cut, bleed away, and die.
I’m despise who I am,
Most nights I wonder where this path began,
I dream of a life where I am happy,
Full of life,
No blood on my knife.
Where I won’t have to fight to hide what’s truly inside.
I hate that I scare you,
I hate that I worry you,
I hate that I love you because I know I could never be by you.
It’s all so damn crazy,
I’ve lost all hope I have even turned to praying.
Even though I don’t believe ...